London Camera Hire
Hire a Canon 1DX MK2
With lightning fast and precise focusing, image quality with high latitude, incredible levels of detail and sharpness even in low light and 4K movies all from a CMOS sensor designed and made by Canon, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR enhances the professional photographer’s creative workflow as never before, a revolutionary ultra-high speed camera, suitable for any situation.
• A stunning Canon 20.2 MP CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel CMOS AF and a high latitude, the Canon EOS-1D signifies a benchmark for a professional DSLR.
• Expanded 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type AF points, all individually selectable and illuminate red in viewfinder. Even at f/8, all 61 AF points with 21 cross-type points are selectable**. The EOS-1D also boasts increased AF precision and tracking with AI Servo AF III+.
• Dual "DIGIC 6+" processors and a new mirror drive system enable this ultra-high-speed camera to achieve continuous shooting up to 16fps in Live View mode plus a dust-proof and drip-proof body ensures reliability and endurance.
• The Canon EOS-1DX MARK II DSLR allows you to capture 4K movies up to 60p internally to new generation CFast2.0 media. Incredible focusing with Dual Pixel CMOS AF allows smooth focus transitions while 4K frame grab allows 8.8 MP stills to be taken from a single 4K scene.
• Built-in GPS logs allow accurate tagging of images to make cataloguing easier. Transfer your images and movies via built-in Ethernet, SuperSpeed USB3.0 or over Wi-Fi*
Sensor Format Full Frame
Sensor type CMOS
Sensor size 36 x 24 mm
Aspect ratio 3:2
Autofocus points 61
Autofocus system TTL-secondary image-forming phase-difference detection system with dedicated AF sensor
Lens mount Canon EF
Frames per second 16
ISO max 51200
Card format 1x CompactFlash Type I (UDMA 7 compatible), 1x CFast 2.0 (Incompatible with CompactFlash Type II and Microdrive)
File formats JPEG, RAW, MOV
Battery model LP-E19
Shutter speed fast 1/8000 sec
Shutter speed slow 30 sec
Screen size (inches) 0
Live view Yes
Tilting / Rotating screen No
VF coverage 100%
Exposure compensation +/-5 EV in 1/3 or 1/2 stop increments
AEB (Bracketing) +/- 3EV, 1/2 or 1/3 stop increments
Flash type E-TTL II Auto Flash, Metered Manual
Flash guide number 0
Flash sync speed 1/250 sec
Image processor Dual DIGIC 6+
Body materials Magnesium Alloy
Size 158 x 168 x 83 mm
Weight (g) 1340
Connectivity USB 3.0, GPS, HDMI output, Wi-Fi